At BNA, we believe that employee satisfaction results in client satisfaction. Client satisfaction results in increased and repeat business, which generates more opportunity for growth. Our work environment is rich in experience, trust and work-life balance.
A Professional Engineer license for the state of Utah and or other surrounding western states is preferred
ABOUT THE JOB
Candidate will be responsible for:
• Engineering design, analysis, estimate, survey and commissioning of design-build, new, TI, core and shell, expansion, renovation of all building types.
• Completing a variety of assignments which include but are not limited to; site observations, fee preparation/negotiation, design and preparation of drawings/specifications, construction administration. Review and/or creation of schedules, calculations, estimates, addendums, prior approvals, change orders, COMcheck, O & M manuals and reports and other tasks suitable for design, procurement and construction purposes.
• Frequently interfaces with owners, architects, contractors and other engineering disciplines.
• Knowledge of advanced computer-aided drafting using AUTOCAD and REVIT
• Provides technical guidance to CAD Designer/Drafters and Designers working on the same project.
ABOUT YOU AND THE REQUIREMENTS
An ideal Electrical Engineer candidate will have:
• A Professional Engineer license for the state of Utah and or other surrounding western states is preferred.
• BS or MS in electrical engineering.
• PE license (EIT’s encouraged to apply as well)
• 3 – 5 years of applied professional experience in a related field.
• Ability to occasionally travel.